Intervet - True Single Dose Pasteurella Vaccine (Pasteurella Haemolytica, Pasteurella Multocida) An aid in preventing respiratory disease caused by p. haemolytica & p. multocida. Shake well, inject 2 ml IM. Annual revaccination recommended. 21-day slaughter withdrawal.
For the vaccination of healthy cattle, 3 months of age or older, as an aid in the control of respiratorydisease caused by Mannheimia haemolytica and Pasteurella multocida.Calves nursing immune-dams should be vaccinated when maternal antibody levels will allow active immunization.
Rehydrate freeze dried vial of Once PMH® SQ with part of the accompanying vial of diluent using the transfer needle provided (see insert for pictorial directions). Mix reconstituted vial well and transfer rehydrated vaccine into diluent vial using transfer needle. Remove transfer needle from former diluent vial and mix reconstituted vial well. Peel label from bottle of Once PMH®SQ and place on diluent vial containing all vaccine.
Inject 2.0 mL subcutaneously to healthy cattle 3 months of age or older. Annual revaccination is recommended. A revaccination dose can be administered at more frequent intervals based upon individual farm disease risk assessment or any time epidemic conditions exist or are reported. Consult your veterinarian.
1. Insert needle beyond breather valve into cake vial to remove vacuum.
2. Turn cake vial upside down and fully insert needle into sterile diluent or bacterin diluent bottle. Be sure to clear cap with breather valve.
3. Turn attached vial and bottle so the cake vial is underneath the sterile diluent or bacterin diluent bottle and squeeze enough sterile diluent or bacterin diluent into cake vial to rehydrate cake. Mix well.
4. Turn attached bottles so rehydrated cake mixture is above sterile diluent or bacterin diluent bottle. Squeeze air into rehydrated cake mixture vial.
5. Squeeze and release sterile diluent or bacterin diluent bottle until all the solution in the rehydrated cake mixture vial drains into the sterile diluent or bacterin diluent bottle.
6. Separate the cake vial and needle from the sterile diluent or bacterin diluent bottle. Using the tab, remove the back of the cake vial label. Place the separated label over the sterile diluent or bacterin diluent bottle label to accurately identify the newly created solution.
Intervet - True Single Dose...