Ecovet Fly Repellent is a proprietary mixture of natural food-grade fatty acids and silicone oil. Ecovet creates a "zone of repellency" that prevents pests (flies, gnats, mosquitoes, ticks, lice and more) from landing on your equine friend. A new alternative to traditional fly products containing pyrethrins or essential oils.
It is made with naturally derived fatty-acids without toxic chemicals or pesticides, making it safer for both horses and their owners, and won’t irritate sensitive areas. It’s clinically shown to improve itching from biting midges.
Ecovet creates long-lasting "zone" of repellency around your animal. Reapplied every 2-3 days, it effectively repels many types of flies, ticks, mosquitoes and lice.
Octanoic Acid: 5.0% , Nonanoic Acid: 5.0% , Decanoic Acid: 5.0% , Other ingredients: 85.0%
Directions for Use:
1) Do not dilute Ecovet Fly Repellent prior to use or combine or co-apply with any other skin treatments, including soaps and detergents.
2) Apply to individual animals while standing upwind from the subject being treated.
3) Apply to hair coat using any commercially available small sprayer suitable for oil application or using a soft cloth.
4) Apply with care around delicate areas (eyes and ears). If animals have been washed, allow treatment areas to dry before application.
5) To repel flies and ticks, apply to horse's front and rear legs and lower body. Apply with care around eyes and ears.
6) Do not apply when horses are sweating profusely.
Find FAQ's and Complete label under the 'Download Tab'
Ecovet Fly Repellent is a proprietary...