Dual Defense Fly Repellent Horse and Rider from Farnum protects the whole family - horse & human. Provides 12 hour protection for humans from mosquitoes and ticks including mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus, Chikungunya, Dengue and Zika and ticks carrying Lyme disease and tick-borne encephalitis. A non-aerosol silent continuous spray mist for complete coverage. 10oz
Features & Benefits:
Directions for Use:
Hold 4-6 inches from body while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin or hair coat with a slow sweeping motion.
• Excessive amounts or frequent reapplication is unnecessary.
• Do not spray directly on face.
• Apply on face by first spraying small amounts in palms of hands and spreading on face and neck, avoiding your eyes.
• Do not apply to the hands of small children.
• When using on children, apply to your hands and then apply it to your child. Do not apply to their hands. To apply to a child’s face and neck, apply the product into your hands and apply to the child.
Take care to avoid mouth and eyes and apply sparingly around ears. Do not allow children to handle the product.
• Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
• Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin.
• Do not exceed two applications per day.
• Not for use on horses intended for human consumption.
• Do not apply under the saddle.
• Do not apply under clothing.
• Apply sparingly around ears.
Dual Defense Fly Repellent Horse and...